Friday, September 18, 2009

Busy bee

Yet another long Friday ahead of me. I woke up at 6:30 this morning-as usual I can never sleep in on my day off because I have such a strict schedule during the rest of the week. It doesn't bother me though. I woke up and actually cooked breakfast for Nick and I. Pancakes, turkey bacon, and eggs. I cleaned the entire apartment, then worked out with Gilad and hit the treadmill. Still ahead: get new windshield wipers (doesn't help that it has rained every single day for over a week now with the excruciating noise I have to listed to everytime they wipe), stop by Best Buy and check out their refrigerators ONE more time, then we have our homeowner's orientation and final walk through over at our house. I believe later tonight we are planning to hit up happy hour at Hard Rock Cafe then hang out around Uptown area with a few friends. Hopefully the weather isn't disgusting as it has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment