Sunday, April 19, 2009
Sunday
I always wake up on Sundays excited thinking of the possibilities of what all I can do that day. (Usually it is nothing). Eric awoke us in the early early morning by doing his usual laps around the apt living room and through the bedroom over and over until I closed him in our room. We went to see State of Play at Valley View. It was pretty good-especially compared to some of the bombs we have seen in the past 6 months. After that we went to Sachse to look at our lot and see if any progress has been made yet. The lots on both sides of us are getting ready to build, so we will have neighbors immediately. This could be good or bad-we'll see. Anyway, nothing new on the lot, just a few flags in the ground. We'll check back in a couple of weeks and hopefully see some movement. Oh yea- and our tv somehow broke tonight- Nick just turned it off then it wouldn't turn back on immediately after. Luckily this t.v. came from his parents who happened to buy a 5 year warrant on it. I checked the paperwork and by some miracle it expires on 5/31/09. Now this is too good to be true so I'm sure there will be some loophole that Fry's will use to get out of fixing it for free-but I won't go down without a fight! If nothing else maybe we will get our new t.v. sooner than we expected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment