Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wondering...

Today was nice. I got to leave work at 2:30 because we had a "team meeting" about our house w/ the builder today. That was exciting-we got to finalize everything and make sure they didn't screw anything up. After that we came home and Nick left to play basketball at the park in Addison and I went to the gym here for some cardio. I've since then come home, read through the mail, watched the end of What Not to Wear, made dinner, eaten dinner, and now blogged. I have no idea where Nick is. He wasn't answering his phone so I went ahead and ate (my already cold dinner).

I'm looking forward to a night of showering and watching tv. I have some good shows DVRed that are begging for me. Eric is crying at my feet for no good reason so I will sign off.

No comments:

Post a Comment