Sunday, May 31, 2009

Three in one day...seriously??











Okay, this will be my last-just need to recap my weekend. Friday I had a fun day of laying out and happy hour in Rockwall with Brit, Vic, Amanda, and Dan followed by a very fun night out in Dallas to Uptown Bar and Grill then Social House. There was a big group of us and we were all pretty loaded. The worst part was I got my toe stepped on right before we left and we were walking back to Brit's apartment and it was throbbing. I got a little piggyback action from Jason and we made it back. I stayed at Brit's and was feeling awful in the morning, but had to persevere for my trip to Nacogdoches that day. I went over with Sue and Weston and met up with my mom and both Aunt's for the annual Nac-o-luau she holds at her house. It was a pretty neat party, but I was a zombie all day from being so tired. We drove back today and I had a couple of hours to relax and catch up with Nick before we went to meet his family at our house to show his mom and brothers the neighborhood and and check on the foundation. We also bought his parents some dinner at Brooklyn's at Firewheel, which turned out to be really good. All in all it was a very eventful and fun weekend. Next time I won't wait so long to update! Enjoy the dorky pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment