Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Last weekend...


My weekend started on Thursday last week. Immediately after work I went to The Harbor in Rockwall for Concert on the Lake-they had a Bon Jovi cover band. Pretty much everyone I knew was there except Nick (he had bball). It was a really good time, but we were pretty rough in the morning. Friday I relaxed most of the day and then played in our first softball game of the season that night. I got my first home run! Saturday we went out on the lake on a friend's boat and it was a blast, but we were pretty dead by the time night came around. We hung out at the Harbor for a couple of hours and then crashed at Danielle's house. Sunday we also relaxed.

Monday I had jury duty and then Monday night we had a Third Eye Blind concert at Palladium Ballroom. It was really strange that we were in the minority when it came to age. Especially considering this is a band that are probably all in their 40's. Literally about 90% of the people there looked like they were under the age of 19. The concert was also pretty disappointing. It was my 4th one and absolutely the least enjoyable. The songs were difficult to sing along with for some reason and there just wasn't the same atmosphere I've had at other concerts. Stephen was also pretty annoying doing a lot of weird talks about how much he loves everyone and "the universe" and other strange topics. But they do have a new album coming out this summer-finally- after like 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment