So we are settled in to the new house finally. We just got the very last of the cardboard boxes unpacked and put away. I am so pleased with how everything turned out. We also finally got our office furniture in this weekend so I put it all together and am really happy with my wal-mart purchases. Eric was not doing well with being an outside cat at first, but after about a week he seemed to adjust. He comes in every now and then, but doesn't sleep or eat inside and hopefully this will cut down on all of the fur we used to have. We also seem to have adopted a new cat. This cat just started living on our back porch and eating Eric's food, but will not let us come near him. Nick has named him Gary.
My commute to work hasn't been bad so far. I seem to beat the traffic in the morning and the afternoon's haven't been too bad either. We still have 2 pretty empty bedrooms that I need to get ideas for, but we're in no hurry to have to spend more money. We used our fireplace for the first time today. Didn't think we would need it this early into the fall, but it was nice on such a chilly day. Hopefully I will get some pics up of the furnishings and everything soon.
Bye-bye old apartment...

Gary:
Dan and I at the fair...these swings were incredible
No comments:
Post a Comment