Sunday, August 23, 2009

Last weekend

So last weekend it seemed like nearly everyone we know was out of town. It was crazy. So I had my last softball game on Friday. We won, but didn't make it to the playoffs. I can't say I'm terribly disappointed. Saturday we hung out at our apartment pool with Nick's brother, Jake, and his girlfriend, Dana. We had a couple of drinks then made a last minute decision to head out to Fort Worth. We knew someone who bartends out there downtown at Bar Nine and ended up staying at the Renaissance, which I was not too happy about due to the price, but every single other hotel around there was booked solid that night. We had a nice time and I will definitely be heading back that way sometime. It is so much cleaner and busier than Dallas' downtown.







No comments:

Post a Comment