fun weekend! Last Friday started off with me and Danielle going to see Kidd Kraddick in the Morning live at their studio. I've wanted to do that for a while and I'm glad I finally got to. It wasn't as great as I thought it would be, but they did have a yard sale that day so we got to see some of the cast members junk. We didn't end up making any purchases, but it was cool to see some "celebs" in person. We even got to talk to Big Al. After the show we stopped by Stonebriar Mall for some shopping, with not much luck, then headed back to Dallas for pedicures with Vic. After the pedis, we met up with Brit, Whit, and Kelsie at Brit's Uptown pool for some drinks and laying out. I headed back home and get ready for a co-workers 30th birthday dinner at Fedora in One Arts Plaza. This place was really nice and had a good atmosphere. I probably will never make it back to that place though. I was supposed to have a softball game that night also, but it stormed right before I was going to leave for it, so I had an easy rest of the night watching Dateline at home.The next day some friends and Nick and me hung out at our apartment pool for a couple of hours before going back to the Uptown area for my friend Jamie's 24th birthday celebration. We started at Chili's in Victory Park then made our way to Rembrandt's down the street. It was a really cool time because after about 45 minutes of being there every single person basically except our group of about 20 was gone, so we had the entire bar/dance floor stage to ourselves until closing. It was a blast.Sunday we pretty much just visited our house and went to see The Ugly Truth. I wasn't impressed with this movie, but I've seen much worse. Katherine Heigl just doesn't do it for me. Her parts are always so corny. Gerard Butler will be added to my fave list, however. Anywho, here are some pics from the weekend.Eric doing what he does best:
The canal in Las Colinas where the KKITM studio is:
Co-workers 30th birthday decorations:
Jamie's birthday at Rembrandt's:
No comments:
Post a Comment