Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happenings

This week has gone by so quickly. Tuesday was Nick's 25th birthday and a friend of ours gave us 4 tickets to Coldplay at SuperPages that night. We had great "seats" in the pit right in front of the stage. Nick really had a good time. I, on the other hand, would prefer to not go to concerts on weeknights when I have to be at work at 7:30 the next day. But it was an entertaining concert.

The week flew by and then Friday came. This is the day I got my wisdom teeth out. I had really no idea what to expect with this experience, but it turned out not bad at all. They put me out, it went by so quickly, then I slept a few times throughout the day and was fine to go out to dinner with the family that night. Of course I could only eat some lukewarm tomato soup while everyone else feasted on fine italian dining, but I did sneak in some garlic bread. I had no swelling and little to no pain in my mouth at all really. I'm glad it turned out much better than some of the horror stories I heard before hand.

Yesterday we hung out at our pool with a couple of friends then went over to Forney to see Nick's family and celebrate his birthday with him. Little did we know that we would also be celebrating his new nephews actual birthday as well. He was born yesterday around 4am, so we got to see him also. We then went to Shenanigan's in Rockwall for the first time. It was a pretty cool place, but not somewhere I want to be every Saturday night for sure. So now, we are going out to check on the progress of our house. I will update with some fresh pics tonight hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. excuse me. another nephew?! was I aware of this? is that 3 or 4 now?

    ReplyDelete