We also met one of our new neighbors today, which turns out to be a much older retired couple. We chatted with them for several minutes and they seem to be nice enough, I'm just worried about our differing lifestyles clashing in the future, but we'll see. Nick insists we will never have a party at our house, but Brittany, Vic, and I have already started planning a Halloween Bash, so who knows. I can't wait to start picking out furniture and decorations. Here are this weeks pics...
Sunday, July 12, 2009
House update
We checked out the house today and we are finally bricked! I like the color alright, I think it may change a little after they are completely finished and clean it up, but it looks very similar to our neighbors color. Hopefully, we will spice it up a little later with some stone to make it stand out more. All the sheetrock is sitting inside so it looks like they will start that this week, after that I think everything will start coming together really quickly. One thing we noticed this week is they did some work on our shower and raised the shower head for Nick, which we had discussed before building started. It's hilarious though because I think they went a little to the extreme and raised it to over 7'. I can't even reach it, but we'll get it fixed.
We also met one of our new neighbors today, which turns out to be a much older retired couple. We chatted with them for several minutes and they seem to be nice enough, I'm just worried about our differing lifestyles clashing in the future, but we'll see. Nick insists we will never have a party at our house, but Brittany, Vic, and I have already started planning a Halloween Bash, so who knows. I can't wait to start picking out furniture and decorations. Here are this weeks pics...

We also met one of our new neighbors today, which turns out to be a much older retired couple. We chatted with them for several minutes and they seem to be nice enough, I'm just worried about our differing lifestyles clashing in the future, but we'll see. Nick insists we will never have a party at our house, but Brittany, Vic, and I have already started planning a Halloween Bash, so who knows. I can't wait to start picking out furniture and decorations. Here are this weeks pics...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE IT!!! Can't wait till the halloween bash haha
ReplyDelete