Thursday, June 18, 2009

Camping...does it ever turn out good?

So last Friday I departed with a couple of friends and brother and sister-in-law to Turner Falls for a weekend of camping, beer, and good times. We stopped off at a Wal-mart and loaded up on groceries and beverages then set up our tents at the campsite and headed out to the water. It's nice to do something completely different once in a while. Saturday we went to Arbuckle Wilderness where I was afraid to feed every animal except the intelligent ones that new to just put their head up to the window and open wide so I could throw it in. We had a pretty rough night Saturday when it rained from basically dark through the next morning when we packed up and left. Also someone remind me never to share an air mattress with my husband without a backup plan. Everytime the air seems to leak out forcing me basically on top of him since he weighs twice as much for the worst sleep of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment