Sunday, June 28, 2009

House update

We had a few struggles with the builder this past week. There were a few things we didn't think were right on the house and Nick's dad had to have a few words with them and eventually they decided to give us what we wanted and we even got a nicer shower floor out of it! They are hopefully going to start sheetrocking this week, but we'll see. We are really trying to make sure everything is exactly how we want it and thought it was going to be. Also, we are pretty near to being 2 months away from completion so I am starting to get excited. I'm also starting to think about how much money we are about to have to start spending on the down payment, furniture, and additional things that we want to improve on the house after we move in. Anyway, I took a ton of pics today, here they are.



Kitchen and breakfast area:
Living room:

Master bath:Study:

No comments:

Post a Comment