Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Creepo
I really hate meeting strange people. I went to the oral surgeon today for a consultation on getting my wisdom teeth extracted. The guy was a total weirdo. First of all, what kind of mouth doctor doesn't wear a mask over his face while he examines you? Not just for his own sake, but dear god I do not want someone else breathing that close to my face while my mouth is wide open. He was one of those close talkers too where they are just inches away from your face when speaking and I was in a chair so I couldn't scoot back at all to get away. The weirdo also stayed in the room after he was done and waited until the assistant gave me some instructions just so he could see how tall I was when I stood up. If I didn't already invest $50 into the place for X-rays I would ditch it immediately. Lesson learned, use a referral.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment